Flat Roofing Contractors
For Residential and Commercial
At Roofing101, we guarantee highly durable flat roof installations for various types of structures. Whether it is a commercial, industrial, or residential projects, rest assured that our flat roofing contractors provide you with excellent installation, repair, or maintenance services. Not sure what type of roof covering would best suit your building? Find out which long-lasting roof would be most ideal by contacting our industry experts at Roofing101.
Get the Right Flat Roof Installation
Without a doubt, it can be overwhelming trying to understand what type of covering you may need for your structure. Luckily, our experienced roofers can assess your current roof and explain which replacement is right for your residential or commercial building. We offer a wide variety of choices, including:
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR)
- Modified Bitumen
- EPDM Roofing
- PVC Roofing
- TPO Roofing
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
There are various benefits depending on what flat roofing installation you choose. While some options work best for a residential application, they may not be appropriate for a commercial setting. That’s why it’s always a good idea to speak to one of our roofers, so they can explain the ins and outs of every
Roofing101 Flat Roofing Contractors
Offer Expert Solutions
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR). This “old-school” flat roof treatment involves the application of roofing felt (tar paper) and asphalt-based roofing tar, often in multiple layers. A top layer of gravel or a reflective coating is required to cut down on heat gain and improve durability. Maintenance and repair work usually call for more felt and coating layers to be applied.
- Modified Bitumen. This option works well on residential & small-scale commercial flat roofs. Because it comes in 3-ft.wide rolls, modified bitumen roofing is easy to handle and apply. The roof surface gets a reflective coating for durability and reduced heat absorption.
- EPDM Roofing. Despite its exotic chemical derivation, ethylene propylene diene monomer has the look and feel of an everyday rubber inner tube. An EPDM roof can easily last 20 years with minimal maintenance, but its dark tone absorbs a tremendous amount of heat. To prolong the life of this single-ply roof and reduce cooling costs, a reflective top coating is essential.
- PVC Roofing. This single-ply roofing material is made from polyvinyl chloride, the same high-performance plastic used in plumbing pipes. Like EPDM, PVC is most frequently used on larger commercial roofing jobs. PVC roofing is naturally white, giving it excellent heat-reflective qualities without any coating or extra treatment.
- TPO Roofing. TPO is short for thermo-plastic olephine, the chemical composition of this fabric-like roofing material. The material comes in rolls of different sizes, making it suitable for a variety of flat roof projects. TPO usually costs less than EPDM or PVC, it doesn’t yet have the same track record of proven performance.
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF). This option combines roofing, flashing & insulation. Instead of tearing off an old flat roof, SPF technology enables a contractor to spray on a continuous layer of high-density foam that seals leaks and bridges gaps to form a waterproof barrier, even around roof penetrations like vent stacks. The cured foam layer has good insulation value, helping to reduce heating and cooling costs.
Contact Roofing101 Today!
With so many factors to consider, deciding on which covering to get is not always easy. Not only do you need to think about installation costs, but energy performance and upkeep cost too. However, when you place your trust in the experts at Roofing101, your decision is that much easier. As industry specialists, our roofers are here to help you!
Call us today at Roofing101 to schedule a free roofing quote for our various services. With one quick call to our roofers, you will find out why we are known as installation and maintenance professionals. Also, find us on Youtube!